Brief History of Our Company
Started as a haberdashery store by Anthony Abraham Laquis Snr
- Began supplying hospitals with raw cotton from China.
- Expanded business with hospitals into multiple categories.
- Grew to become the largest medical supplier in the Caribbean.
- Diversified into multiple divisions Medical, Consumer, Retail, Emergency vehicles and supplies
- Coverage of Caribbean through operating companies and trading partners
- Managed by third generation Laquis family with 200 management and staff
- Acquired Johnson & Johnson facility in 2012 to expand headquarters to 100,000 sq ft of warehouse and office space