Serving Since 1948
We are the largest distributor of Medical Equipment and Supplies to most of the Caribbean territories. We work directly with the health care institutions and medical schools in the region, in market distributors, as well as through our Operating companies in Barbados and Jamaica.
In Jamaica, we are based in Kingston and offer the world’s leading brands of Medical and Dental equipment and Supplies to healthcare institutions, the University of the West Indies at Mona and medical/ dental professionals across the island.
AA LAQUIS Jamaica is a subsidiary of the AA Laquis Group, the largest Medical Supply Company in the English speaking Caribbean. We work closely with private and public Healthcare institutions, including the Mona School of Medicine.
AA LAQUIS (AAL) is a diverse, multi-sector Healthcare Distribution company based in Trinidad and with separate distribution centres in both Barbados and Jamaica. We are the largest medical supply company in the English speaking Caribbean, providing Medical and Hospital equipment and supplies to Healthcare institutions and Governments in these territories.
Started in 1948, AAL represents some of the leading global Medical, Dental, HSSE and Consumer Healthcare brands that together support the company’s thrust to bring World-class Healthcare to the Caribbean.
The most visible presence of AA LAQUIS is our nationwide chain of retail stores, aptly named HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS.
At AA LAQUIS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS stores, we provide all your Home Healthcare needs for Bathroom Safety, Wound Care, Respiratory Therapy, Blood glucose and blood pressure monitoring supplies, Compression and Orthopedic supports, Mobility aids such as walkers, canes, wheelchairs, Pillows for support and nursing, as well as convalescent patient beds and supplies. Come see us at any of our 6 locations in Trinidad and Tobago and our experienced, helpful Healthcare Advisors will be delighted to help you LIVE WELL WITH AA LAQUIS! At AA LAQUIS, we take our motto very seriously – ‘ It’s More than Products, it’s People’s Lives.’
- Began supplying hospitals with raw cotton from China.
- Expanded business with hospitals into multiple categories.
- Grew to become the largest medical supplier in the Caribbean.
- Diversified into multiple divisions Medical, Consumer, Retail, Emergency vehicles and supplies
- Coverage of Caribbean through operating companies and trading partners
- Managed by third generation Laquis family with 200 management and staff
- Acquired Johnson & Johnson facility in 2012 to expand headquarters to 100,000 sq ft of warehouse and office space