Pro Basics Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
A 3′ x 6′ patient bed, with remote controlled head and feet elevation and manual bed height adjustment.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pro Basics semi-electric home care beds offer a synchronized, split-spring design, a reinforced headspring with corner plates for maximum strength and support, easy-release motor mounts for quick motor removal and replacement and an easy-to-use hand pendant.
- Two motors for power and durability
- Reinforced head spring
- Easy release motor mounts
- Reinforced corner plates
- Synchronization, split spring design
- Pinch free design
- Electronically controlled hand pendant
- Composite bed ends
- Components are compatible with most popular brands
- Includes half-length rails and fiber mattress.
- Provides maximum strength and support
- Allows quick motor removal
- Increases mobility and provides secure locking
- Prevents bending
- Ensures easy use, setup and operation
- Ensures safety for patients and caregivers
- Allows positioning of upper body and/or knees for maximum patient comfort
|Dimensions||224 × 91 × 58 cm|