Pro Basics Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport–with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick and efficient set-ups and easy routine maintenance.
Take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries. The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pro Basics semi-electric home care beds offer a synchronized, split-spring design, a reinforced headspring with corner plates for maximum strength and support, easy-release motor mounts for quick motor removal and replacement and an easy-to-use hand pendant.
- Easy to transport – foot section weighs just 42 lb.
- Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
- Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
- Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
- Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
- Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
- 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
- Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
- Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
|Bed Height:||15″ min. to 20″ max. (without mattress)|
|Sleep Surface:||80″L x 36″ W|
|Overall Bed:||87″L x 36″ W|
|Weight Capacity:||450 lb|
BED PACKAGE COMPONENTS
|Full Bed Rails|
|Compressed Foam Mattress|
|Dimensions||224 × 91 × 58 cm|